THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 23, 2009

enough is enough!!

how will i react kung someone's bugging my life?..

actually not specifically me.. BUT intentionally me..
im sure its me.. my friends are sure its me..
why does someone can do such thing??..
duh?! as far as i know im not doing anything wrong...
im living MY life.. not their's!!

SH*t, it's depressing that behind my back someone so
immature can talk sh*t and wont leave me alone..
ano pa ba gusto ng ibang tao??..

duh! im so OVER that history!!..
so please may god bless those people who doesn't stop bugging my life!!..
KARMA nalang..

auko ng gulo or anything BUT i can take another immature act of someone..

im the type of person who doen't want conflicts..
i dont like confrontation or anything..
i just want a life of my OWN!!..

my life without any of those talksh*ts in it..

please let me live my life the way i used to..

0 comments: